VAT on fees
The fees are stated in SEK excluding Swedish VAT. Please note that all delegates are required to pay Swedish VAT on the registration fee (25%), social events (25%) and hotel (12%). Swedish tax legislation requires delegates to pay their conference fee including Swedish VAT, which may be reimbursed according to specific regulations. If you are from a country in the EU area, please search for refund of VAT at your tax office, in your home country.
For questions regarding VAT-refund, please contact Swedish tax office at e-mail: email@example.com
Cancellation of registration fees, workshops, tours and social events
For any cancellation, the following cancellation fee will be applied:
• Before 28 February 2023: full refund fee less an administrative fee of SEK 500 excl. VAT
• From 1 March to 3 April 2023: 50% of fees will be charged
• From 4 April 2023: no refund
If you cannot attend the conference, your registration is transferable to another member of your organisation, and an administrative cost of SEK 500 will be charged.
All cancellations or changes should be done in written form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cancellation of hotel
- When the reservation is confirmed, either written or verbally, until 8 weeks before arrival, no charge will be taken if the reservation is canceled
- From 8 to 6 weeks before arrival – 50% of the total cost of the reservation will be charged.
- From 6 to 4 weeks before arrival – 80% of the total cost of the reservation will be charged.
- We regret that no cancellation within 4 weeks before arrival will be refunded.
Please note that change of arrival/departure dates within this deadline is to be counted as cancellation. Changes and/or cancellations have to be made directly to Sweden Meetx AB and not to the hotel. email@example.com
Other terms and Conditions
We reserve the right to cancel any pre- and post-conference tour, study tour, technical excursion, and social tour if there are not enough persons booked on a particular tour. For security reasons, restrictions may also apply.
Method of payment
All payments should be made in Swedish krona (kr/SEK). All bank transfer charges in connection with transferring fees are to be paid by the delegate. No personal, company, or Euro-cheques will be accepted.
Payment can be made by the following methods:
Credit card – Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. Please note that all credit card payments are made through a secure and encrypted online payment gateway, and will be listed as a transaction with Sweden Meetx AB on your credit card statement.
Invoice – Only possible for Swedish companies/organisations with a valid Swedish VAT number (Org.nr). Invoices should be paid within 30 days.